Pattern includes complete instructions, step-by-step photos and star templates.
- One 12” diameter Styrofoam wreath form
- Blue fabric – 3/8 yard (or one fat quarter)
- Red fabric – 3/8 yard (or two fat quarters)
- White fabric – 3/8 yard (or one fat quarter)
- One sheet of stiff white felt
- Red and blue buttons for embellishment
Additional supplies and tools: Cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, hot glue gun, glue sticks, straight pins.
Due to the nature of this digital product (PDF pattern), once the pattern has been downloaded all sales are final, non-refundable and non-returnable. Download links expire after 12 months or 6 download attempts. Please download the pattern file to your computer for future use.
Patterns sold on CleverLittleMouse.com are for personal an non-commercial use only. Selling and/or sharing the pattern or my photos is not permitted. You may sell a finished product made using this pattern, but please credit Clever Little Mouse for the design.
Copyright ©Clever Little Mouse 2017