22-page pattern includes complete instructions, step-by-step photos and appliqué templates for both projects.
- Tote bag: 18” wide (at the top) x 15” high x 3” deep without the handles. Total height with the handles is 25”
- Zippered pouch: 8½” x 3¾”
- One yard canvas duck fabric (58”-60” wide)
- One-half yard cotton print for lining
- Scrap fabric for appliqué (or fat quarters) in yellow, pink, grey, tan and black
- Two 9″ x 12″ sheets of Pellon Lite EZ Steam II or similar lightweight iron-on double-sided adhesive
- 14” yellow zipper
- Black thread for topstitching
Additional supplies and tools: Cutting mat, ruler, rotary cutter, hand sewing needle, straight pins or Clover Wonder Clips.
Due to the nature of this digital product (PDF pattern), once the pattern has been downloaded all sales are final, non-refundable and non-returnable. Download links expire after 12 months or 6 download attempts. Please download the pattern file to your computer for future use.
Patterns sold on CleverLittleMouse.com are for personal an non-commercial use only. Selling and/or sharing the pattern or my photos is not permitted. You may sell a finished product made using this pattern, but please credit Clever Little Mouse for the design.
Copyright ©Clever Little Mouse 2017